Description: "There is no need to be defeated. God has given us His Word. He is all the equipment we need." Kenneth E. Hagin writes in the preface to his book What to Do When Faith Seems Weak and Victory Lost.
"..I meet Christians all the time who have problems," Rev. Hagin continues. "They have come to the place where they say, 'I don't know what to do.' These 10 steps, taken in sequence, will bring anyone out of defeat into certain victory!"
In the book's summary, Rev. Hagin warns, "Do not make the mistake multiplied thousands of Christians are making. That is, wondering and wavering concerning the will of God in anything that is promised by God."
Topics covered in the book include:
- Recognize the source
- Be sure the promises of God cover the things you ask for
- Be sure you are not living in sin
- Be sure no doubt or unbelief is permitted in your life
- Sincerely desire the benefit
- Ask God in faith nothing wavering
- Do not tolerate a thought to the contrary
- Count the thing done
- Give glory to God
- Act as though you have received
- ISBN-10: 0892765011
- ISBN-13: 9780892765010
- Publisher: Faith Library Publications
- Binding: Paperback
- Pages: 123
- Actual Weight: 8 ounces
- Author: Kenneth Hagin
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New