Description: Are you an Empty cistern or a Full Reservoir? God said of Israel in the Old Testament: "For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold now water." (Jeremiah 2:13) In other words, God's people had chosen their own will instead of God's will, and because of that they had become empty, broken cisterns.
In this book, Kenneth E. Hagin explains that there is an application in this scripture for the Body of Christ today. "We need a fresh anointing," he says, "so we won't be empty, broken cisterns. God wants us to be full reservoirs able to hold much living water of the Holy Spirit."
Rev. Hagin shows believers how they can tap into the provisions God has already made for them in His Word so they can receive a fresh anointing on their livers every day!
Chapter Titles Include:
- Empty Cisterns or Full Reservoirs
- Characteristics of Those With a Fresh Anointing
- Maintaining the Glow in Adverse Circumstances
- A Fresh Anointing Is Recognizable
- Full of the Word and the Holy Spirit
- ISBN-10: 0892765143
- ISBN-13: 9780892765140
- Publisher: Faith Library Publications
- Binding: Paperback
- Pages: 121
- Actual Weight: 9 ounces
- Author: Kenneth Hagin
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New