Description: Don Basham answers serious, often-asked questions: Is everyone supposed to speak in tongues? What are the differences among "new tongues," "other tongues," "kinds of tongues," and "unknown tongues"? Does the gift of prophecy always contain predictions about the future?
Here are answers to the most often asked questions concerning tongues, interpretation, and prophecy. Some of the topics covered include...
- The difference between gifts and ministries
- The difference between spiritual gifts and mankind's talents
- The difference between praying in tongues and speaking in tongues
- Modern examples of speaking in tongues
- When to interpret tongues
- The gift of prophecy
Don Basham also discusses why so many Spirit-baptized Christians experience only the gift of speaking in tongues and why they do not move on into other gifts.
Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues. —1 Corinthians 14:39
- ISBN-10: 1603747672
- ISBN-13: 9781603747677
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Binding: Paperback
- Actual Weight: 4 ounces
- Date: 1996
- Author: Don Basham
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New