Description: Are you in a rut repeating the same story year after year? Have you got big dreams for your life but don't know where to start? Have you tried to adapt good habits in the past only to fall back time and time again?
In 5 Things Successful People Do Before 8 a.m., you will get the insights, encouragement, and practical steps needed to create a powerful, life-changing daily routine.
Terri Savelle Foy shares with you the habits of successful people as well as her own personal habits that took her from a mundane, undisciplined life to living a life filled with purpose, self-discipline and God-given success.
This book will help you:
- Seize each day by taking control of your mornings.
- Become aware of (and change) your bad habits.
- Establish realistic habits that will revolutionize your life.
- Understand how to harness the power of self-discipline.
- Discover your purpose so you stay driven.
When you change your daily routine, you can change your life.
- ISBN-10: 1942126166
- ISBN-13: 9781942126164
- Publisher: Destiny Image Publishers
- Binding: Hardcover
- Pages: 224
- Actual Weight: 1 pound 1 ounce
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New