Description: Simple. Practical. Powerful. That's the gospel of the kingdom! God did not authorize the church to preach a gospel of mere words. He empowered us to proclaim the good news with supernatural evidence. "For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power" (1 Corinthians 4:20).
The kingdom of God is His will exercised on earth as it is in heaven. Wherever His kingdom rules on earth, it is visibly demonstrated. Each time Jesus announced the good news of the kingdom, sin, sickness, demons, poverty, and death could not remain.
The kingdom is a reality today—not just in the future—and it may be applied to each circumstance we encounter in life. We are carriers of the kingdom, which is revealed in and through us by the Holy Spirit. Through the studies in The Kingdom of Power (Spirit-Led Bible Study), you will learn how to...
- Enter the kingdom of God
- Demonstrate God's existence through tangible evidence
- Manifest miracles, signs, healings, and deliverance
- Expand the kingdom in your God-given "territory"
- Drive out the kingdom of darkness
- Bring acceleration to all areas of your life
- Overcome the "impossible"
- Rule on earth as God's king and priest
The kingdom of God is within you. The only thing you need to do is to demonstrate it here and now! (Note: Each Spirit-Led Bible Study course is designed as a stand-alone study. It may be completed independently by individual students or be used in a group setting, such as a Bible study, a Sunday school class, a course on the foundations of the Christian faith, or a prayer group.)
- ISBN-10: 1603748857
- ISBN-13: 9781603748858
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Binding: Paperback
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New