Description: The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved (Jeremiah 8:20).
Bishop T.D. Jakes focuses on the problems plaguing the United States of America and addresses issues that many would rather not consider.
- Racism, though more sophisticated and attitudinal, is as prevalent as it was before the Civil Rights Bill.
- Homosexuality has become an accept able alternative lifestyle.
- Degenerative social and moral issues result in sin and hopelessness-inside churches as well as outside.
For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us... (1 Peter 4:17).
God knows who is responsible for the breakdown and corrosion within our nation-the church. Until now, no one was willing to take responsibility for society's moral decay; and no one was offering any viable, long-lasting solutions. Today, Bishop Jakes shares how you can make a difference and bring in The Harvest for the glory of God.
- ISBN: 9780768426427
- Publisher: Destiny Image Publishers
- Binding: Slimline Paperback
- Pages: 173
- Actual Weight: 6 ounces
- Author: T D Jakes
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New