Description: In this simple, yet powerful, booklet, Derek Prince examines the choice of a spouse and shares insight into God's perspective in the matter. Marriage is intended to be for life. The Choice of a Partner will help you keep this in mind as you seek to fulfill God's plan for your life.
Of the thousands of choices we make in life, three are particularly significant: the choice of a Savior, the choice of a career and the choice of a mate. In this simple yet powerful message, Derek Prince examines the choice of a spouse and shares insight into God's perspective in the matter.
In this challenge to think before you choose, Derek Prince offers:
- Seven questions to ask yourself
- Two guaranteed results of marrying someone who cannot share your spiritual experiences.
- Three vital points to remember when making this critical decision.
- ISBN-10: 189228328X
- ISBN-13: 9781892283283
- Publisher: Derek Prince Ministries
- Binding: Paperback
- Pages: 13
- Actual Weight: 1 ounce
- Date: 1990
- Author: Derek Prince
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New