Description: The controversial subject of the spiritual authority of the believer in Christ is widely discussed in the church today.
- If believers have been given authority, then when, how, and toward what should it be exercised? Discover the true battleground and learn how to recognize the real enemy.
- Most people believe God created our enemy, Satan, but did He? Understanding the answer will set you free to exercise your authority as a believer.
- Is spiritual warfare, as taught in many churches today, valid? Can believers use their authority to fight the devil and his demons in the air, or is the real battle in the mind?
Digging into the Scriptures, Andrew reveals the spiritual significance of choices, words, and actions and how they affect a believer’s ability to stand against the attacks of Satan and to receive God’s best. Discover how the enemy works through your thoughts, interjecting his negative influence on a consistent basis. The devil can’t control you outside of your will, but he can use the power of fear, jealousy, envy, bitterness, self-pity and more. A believer’s lack of awareness and understanding of the battle only works to the enemy’s advantage. By believing God’s Word and recognizing what’s happening in the spirit realm, you can begin to take the proper action to improve your situation. Learn to release God’s power of blessing instead of yielding to Satan’s power of sin and death.
- ISBN-10: 1577949366
- ISBN-13: 9781577949367
- Publisher: Harrison House
- Binding: Paperback
- Pages: 242
- Actual Weight: 6 ounces
- Date: 2009
- Author: Andrew Wommack
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New