Description: "Nearly half of Americans are feeling stressed. One in three worldwide are feeling a lot of stress and worry." - Gallup poll "Stress is eating away at Americans’ overall well-being." - American Psychological Association
Our world is full of stress. Our lives are full of stress. These are the times we’re living in. Some stress is a natural part of life. We all experience it as we meet deadlines or reach for excellence. But stress develops into a serious problem when it becomes entrenched in our lives as a cycle that we can’t shake. High-pressure jobs, difficult relationships, ongoing financial problems, and fear about the future can lead to a stress cycle. This interferes with a happy, productive life, can lead to emotional issues and illness—and can even become life-threatening. Sustained stress may be the silent killer of the twenty-first century.
What is the best way to manage normal stress and release the grip of an unhealthy stress cycle? How can we live joyful and effective lives? Best-selling author Guillermo Maldonado leads you in specific steps to stress-free living:
- First, learn what stress really is—the good and the bad.
- Second, address the cause of your stress cycle. Identify what provokes your feelings of fear, anxiety, or overwhelm.
- Third, discover the path to freedom from unhealthy stress and how to manage external and internal stress on a daily basis.
This book will equip you with essential spiritual and natural tools for a stress-free life. Be empowered to break stress cycles and find true peace and healing!
- ISBN-10: 1641233354
- ISBN-13: 9781641233354
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Binding: Paperback
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New