Description: Whatever God promised in His Word, Smith Wigglesworth believed – and of all God’s promises, one of the greatest is the healing we are called to receive in His name.
Through the miracles that transpired when Wigglesworth “took God at His Word,” we learn to believe for our own divine restoration. In this 90-day devotional, we’re called to look deeper at what healing can mean in our lives and the lives of others.
Find the assurance to stand on God’s promises in all areas of wholeness and healing as you:
- Learn to pray for deliverance
- Deepen your trust of God’s care and provision
- Receive the peace of a divine perspective
- Experience a broad sense of healing that’s both physical and spiritual
- Encourage others as you grow in hope and confidence in God’s healing touch
This cultivated collection of classic devotions from the “Apostle of Faith” will connect you to God’s fullness of healing far beyond earthly measures as He calls us to receive “the forgiveness of sin, healing of diseases, and the fullness of the Spirit.”
- ISBN-13: 9798887690155
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Binding: Paperback
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New