Out of stock til the end of January.
Description: America stands at the crossroads of human history, once revered and respected throughout the world for its exceptionalism, a gleaming "city set on a hill" as a beacon of enduring freedom, now reviled, its influence reduced, teetering on the brink of disaster. . . . If ever there was a desperate need for us to look back and rediscover the vision, the passion, and the wisdom of those who laid the glorious foundations, it is now! Founders' Bible Features: Over 40 major articles, some 330 pages, covering such themes as "Our Most Sacred Treasure: The Bible," "Is America a Christian Nation?" "Original Intent and the Separation of Church and State," and "Escape from Tyranny."
- Center-Column Reference
- New American Standard Bible (1977)
- Dimensions: 9 1/8" x 7" x 1 1/2"
- Point Size: 9
- ISBN-10: 161871001X
- ISBN-13: 9781618710017
- Publisher: Shiloh Road Publishers Inc
- Binding: Hardcover
- Actual Weight: 4 pounds 6 ounces
- Author: David Barton
- Version: New American Std-1977
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New