Description: On October 1, 1979, Kenneth E. Hagin began Prayer and Healing School on the Rhema campus in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Today, Prayer and Healing School is still conducted on the Rhema campus.
Health Food Devotions contains Rev. Hagin's teachings on healing from the first year of RHEMA's Prayer and Healing School.
Written in a day-by-day devotional format, Health Food will give you a daily dose of God's medicine—His Word. As you read and meditate on God's Word concerning healing, you can experience the joy of a life free from pain and disease—a life of good health!
Daily headings include:
- Why People Fail to Receive Healing
- Where Does Sickness Come From?
- You Can Initiate Healing
- Is God Trying to Teach You Something?
- Have the Tenacity of a Bulldog
- Healing Starts in Your Spirit
- God Keeps His Word
- ISBN-10: 0892765502
- ISBN-13: 9780892765409
- Publisher: Faith Library Publications
- Binding: Paperback
- Pages: 366
- Actual Weight: 1 pound
- Author: Kenneth E Hagin
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New