EW Bullinger's Companion Bible Enlarged Type
Hardcover - Burgundy
2 columns - one of KJV text and 1 columns of side notes.
Description: EW Bullinger's popular study Companion Bible is now available in an enlarged type edition. Nearly a century of popularity confirms this Bible's reputation as one of the most complete all-around reference Bibles. The most distinctive attribute, the single-column KJV text is printed parallel to a single column of notes!
- 198 appendixes, keyed to the study notes, which include explanations of Greek and Hebrew words and their use, charts, parallel passages, maps, proper names and their pronunciation, timelines, plus other special information and topical studies.
- Distinguishing type for divine names and titles
- Archaeological findings and historical genealogies
- Figures of speech, noted and explained
- Hebrew words supplied in their root form
- Emphasized pronouns in their original text given in distinguishable type
- Cross-references to similar words in the original text
- Wider margins
- Detailed book outlines
- Alternate translations
- Annotations on the original Hebrew and Greek within the column notes
- Smyth Sewn Binding
- Made in USA
- Click Here to view a sample page of the Companion Bible.
- Click Here to view the Introduction to the Companion Bible.
Protect Your Companion Bible: You are purchasing one of the best Bibles on the market today. There is nothing else quite like a Companion Bible! You may choose to protect your Bible, with a beautiful Bible cover made and sized especially for the Companion Bible, by selecting the "Add a Bible Cover" option below.
- ISBN-10: 0825420997
- ISBN-13: 9780825420993
- Publisher: Kregel Publishing
- Binding: Hardcover
- Pages: 2177
- Actual Weight: 5 pounds 11 ounce
- Tabbing: Non-Indexed
- Color: Burgundy
- Author: EW Bullinger
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New