Description: During the course fo his 60-year ministry, John Osteen combined an extraordinary love for people with a vision for ministry best described in his own words: "No limits." In this hardcover volume that not only includes content culled from John's sermon transcripts but also a foreword and commentary written by his son, Joel, the principles of this "no limits" faith come alive again for a new generation.
For the moments of struggle and temptation that every man faces, and the times in life when he feels surrounded and under attach, John's message is profoundly simple--those moments are precisely the time for an unwavering faith. In this book, John schools today's believers in seven qualities of unwavering faith:
- It hears and sees what the world cannot see or hear.
- It prays earnestly even though it has already heard the answer.
- It is strong when there is no evidence of the answer.
- It always says, "Go Again!"
- It goes on when there's just a little evidence.
- It believes for the big when it sees the little.
- It begins with nothing but ends up doing mighty things for God.
Osteen also provides principles for those times when faith doesn't seem to be working. BECOMING A MAN OF UNWAVERING FAITH is a guidebook to stronger faith from a man who spent a lifetime testing its limits.
Read by Dr. Paul Osteen, John Osteen's Son and one of the three Osteen Children that Minister at Lakewood Church.
- ISBN-10: 1611138094
- ISBN-13: 9781611138092
- Publisher: Faith Words/ Hachette Audio
- Actual Weight: 8 ounces
- Date: 2011
- Time: Approx. 4 Hours
- Author: John Osteen
- Media: Audio Book CD
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New