Description: Appointment in Jersualem is the riveting true story of a young schoolteacher, Lydia Prince and her courageous quest to know God's will for her life. In Lydia's search for God and her life's purpose, she is led to Jerusalem where she learns the power of prayer and experiences many miracles of provision and protection.
Lydia rescues a dying baby girl and then miraculously survives many dangers, including gunfire, siege, and barricades. She enters into her true appointment from God and, in the process, rescues scores of abandoned sick and orphaned children from disease and death.
Follow Lydia Prince's astounding journey and see how you, too, can
- Experience powerful answers to prayer
- Be guided through difficult challenges
- Find God's unique plans for your life
- Learn the secret to being led by God
Lydia Prince had an appointment in Jerusalem...
- To rescue dozens of sick and orphaned children
- To experience a surprising and deepening relationship with God
- To meet her future husband
- To be caught up in the destiny of a people and a nation
Lydia Prince made this "appointment" by praying, "God, if You will show me Jesus as a living reality, I will follow Him!" With that prayer, she embarked on a lifelong relationship with God and became a living revelation of His power and mercy.
This revised and expanded edition of Derek and Lydia Prince's well–loved book includes an epilogue describing what happened in Lydia's life after the end of the book, as well as photographs of her life and ministry.
Discover why Lydia Prince's Appointment in Jerusalem becomes an instant favorite of all who read it! Discover how God can remarkably use those who trust Him!
- ISBN-10: 1603745742
- ISBN-13: 9781603745741
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Binding: Paperback
- Pages: 301
- Actual Weight: 1 pound 6 ounces
- Author: Derek & Lydia Prince
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New