19. The Dragon, War in Heaven, and the Remnant of the Woman, Rev. 12:3-17 - Dragon is Satan, not pagan Rome. Final conflict in the heavenlies. Remnant protected.
20. The Beast Out of the Sea (the Antichrist), Rev. 13:1-6 - Who is he? From where does he come? When is he to be revealed? How long is he to reign? Where is he to reign? His power, titles, and personality. The "little horn" of Daniel and "the beast" of Revelation compared. Why Antichrist is called "the Assyrian" and "the king of Babylon." Why he will never come from Russia, Germany, Italy, the Vatican, or any country now prominent. Why he will never be Judas or a reincarnation of some historic man, or the Devil incarnate, or an immortal or supernatural man. Why he will never be a man from the abyss.
21. The Extent of Antichrist's Reign, Rev. 13:7-10 - Twelve scriptural reasons why Antichrist will not reign over America or be a world-wide dictator as taught by some modern students of prophecy.
22. The Beast out of the Earth, Rev. 13:11-18 - Who is he? When does he come? Why he will not be Judas or some historical man reincarnated. What he will do. How long he will continue. The mark of the beast?why it cannot be given today and why it is not 666.
23. The Seven Parenthetical Statements, Rev. 14:1-20 - The 144,000 Jews in heaven. The everlasting gospel. The fall of Babylon. The doom of the beast worshippers. The blessed dead. The Battle of Armageddon.
24. The Seven Angels, Sea of Glass, and Heavenly Tabernacle, Rev. 15:1-16:1
25. The Seven Vials and the Three Unclean Spirits, Rev. 16:2-21 - Boils. The sea and rivers to blood. Great heat. Darkness. Euphrates dried up and not the drying up of the Turkish Empire. Mobilization of the nations to Armageddon. The great earthquake destroying many cities of the nations.
26. Mystical Babylon, Rev. 17:1-18 - The time of the fulfillment. Points of contrast and similarity between the Babylons of Rev. 17 and 18.
27. The Identity of Mystical Babylon - History of the Roman Catholic Church identifies her as the great whore.
28. Identity of Mystical Babylon, Continued - The names of the great whore identify her as Romanism and the successor of the ancient Babylonian cult. History of the ancient Babylonian cult, how it spread, and how it and Roman Christendom were united in one religious system. The effects of this union upon organized Christianity.
29. The Identity of Mystical Babylon, Continued - How Romanism is the mother of harlots. The exit of the Devil. International church unions. How Romanism is the mother of abominations of the earth. List of heresies adopted and perpetuated by Romanism. The whore identified by her other names and by her attire, drunkenness, and destiny.
30. The Beast that Carrieth Her, Rev. 17:1-17 - Sixty historical and prophetic facts that identify the beast to be a symbol of three things?the personal Antichrist, his kingdom, and a supernatural spirit or angel out of the abyss.
31. The Beast out of the Abyss - Not a man, but an angel. Antichrist to be an ordinary mortal man and will die for the first and last time at the second advent. No reincarnation of any historical man taught in Scripture. The abyss not the place of departed human beings. Antichrist not to be assassinated as the head wounded to death being healed.
32. Identification of the Beast out of the Abyss - The satanic prince of Grecia who is now bound in the abyss and will come out to revive the Grecian Empire and exalt Antichrist as its earthly head. History of supernatural powers and their operation in past empires. Proofs that the beast of the abyss is the prince of Grecia and not the personal human Antichrist.
33. The Seven Heads upon the Beast, Rev. 17:9-11 - Proof that the seven heads are the seven empires of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and Revised Rome made up of the ten kingdoms inside the old Roman Empire in the latter days.
34. The Seven Mountain Kingdoms and Israel - Historical and prophetic proofs of Israel's relation with Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and Revised Rome before the eighth kingdom, the kingdom of the Antichrist, which will complete the persecution of Israel in "the times of the Gentiles."
35. The Ten Horns and the Beast Itself - The Roman Empire not to be revived but instead ten kingdoms (not democracies) to be formed inside the old Roman territory and to be ruled by ten kings who will give their kingdoms to Antichrist, all being destroyed by Christ at His second advent. The ten horns of both Daniel and Revelation the same. How long will Revised Rome continue? How is Rome to be revised and when? Antichrist to come "after them" (the ten) and not before them. The Beast, the eighth kingdom to succeed Revised Rome and take over the ten kingdoms for forty-two months. The eighth kingdom to be the Revived Grecian Empire, not the Revised Roman Empire. Neither Russia nor the Revived Grecian Empire under Antichrist will rule the whole world. Three more European wars before the second advent and Armageddon. No world-wide peace or prosperity under Antichrist. Two kingdoms yet future, not one, as taught by many. What part will America have in these future wars? Antichrist does not come from Russia, but he will conquer Russia just before the second advent.
36. The Times of the Gentiles, Luke 21:24; Rom. 11:25 - Definition and length of "the times of the Gentiles" and when they begin and end.
37. Literal Babylon, Rev. 18:1-24 - Thirty scriptural reasons for a literal city Babylon in the last days. Antichrist to be king of Babylon. Scriptures concerning the rebuilding of Babylon. A brief history of Babylon proving all Scriptures have not yet been literally fulfilled. The causes and utter doom of Babylon fully described.
38. The Marriage of the Lamb, Rev. 19:1-10
39. The Second Coming of Christ, Rev. 19:11-21 - The fact of, theories of, time of, manner of, signs of, and reasons for a pre-millennial second coming of Christ.
40. The Battle of Armageddon or Supper of the Great God, Rev. 19:11-20:3 - Place, time, combatants, length, and results of Armageddon. Ways Antichrist's armies will be destroyed. The supper of the great God.
41. The Millennium?The Thousand Years and After, Rev. 20:1-15 - Satan bound for one thousand years and then loosed. Tribulation saints to have part in the first resurrection and reign with Christ as do all saints of all ages. What the Millennium is called in Scripture. Its length, favorable beginning, test, and purpose. The kingdom foretold, and set up. To be earthly and literal and worldwide with its capital at Jerusalem. All nations to be the natural subjects of the kingdom and ruled by outward laws. Universal peace and prosperity and a universal religion with salvation offered to all as now. Changes in the animal kingdom, the planets, and general living conditions. Millennium to end with the last rebellion of Satan and man on earth.
42. The Great White Throne Judgment, Rev. 20:11-15 - The judges, the subjects judged, the time, place, purpose, basis, nature, result, and length of the judgment.
43. The Renovation of the Earth by Fire - Present heavens and earth eternal. To be purified by fire, not annihilated, as some teach. Scriptural proof of, and the extent of this renovation by fire.
44. The Eternal Perfect State, Rev. 21-22 - A renewed heaven and earth inhabited by natural and resurrected peoples. Everything to continue as it would have continued if man had not fallen.
45. The Bride of Christ, the New Jerusalem, Rev. 21:2, 9, 10 - The bride a city, not a church. All saints of all ages a part of the bride, not just a select few of this age. The names, origin, preparation, eternal location, outward appearance, wall, gates, foundations, measurements, materials, streets, temple, light, traffic, water, food, and rulers of the New Jerusalem?the bride of Christ. Eternity the continuation of time. No perfect age between the Millennium and the New Earth. The conclusion of Revelation.
Revelation Expounded Table of Contents
?who they are and when they are saved and martyred.
12. The Seventh Seal and the First Six Trumpets, Rev. 8:1-9:21 - Silence in heaven. The seven trumpet angels and the priestly angel. Why the seven trumpets are not contained in the seventh seal. The literalness of the trumpets. Vegetation destroyed. Sea to blood. Rivers made bitter. Planets darkened. The announcement. The first and second woes upon men.
13. The Mighty Angel, Rev. 10:1-11 - Why the angel is Christ. What the book contains. No formal possession of the earth. What the mystery of God is and when it is fulfilled.
14. The Temple of God and the Two Witnesses, Rev. 11:1-13 - The future Jewish temple. The identity, power, and ministry of the two witnesses. Their present state and future destiny.
15. The Seventh Trumpet: the Third Woe, Rev. 11:14-13:18 - The middle of Daniel's Seventieth Week. Satan cast out to be among men three and one-half years.
16. The Sun-Clothed Woman, Rev. 12:1-16 - Her identification, travail, persecution, flight, and protection.
17. The Manchild ? Various Interpretations - The manchild as Christ. The manchild as the true Church. The manchild as the bride part of the Church. Are the body of Christ and the Church the same? Are there two classes of people in the Church? The manchild as the Spirit-baptized people.
18. The Manchild ? The True Interpretation, Rev. 12:5
- 1. Essential Facts Regarding Scriptural Interpretation - Pertinent questions and importance of the book. Schools of interpreters. Literalness of the book. Symbols of Revelation and their interpretation. The key to the Interpretation of Revelation. The Division of the book by classes. The consecutive order of Revelation. How to interpret prophecy. The outline of the book of Revelation.
- 2. Introductory Remarks, Rev. 1:1-11 - The title, origin, subject, object, transmission, authorship, authenticity, nature, beatitudes, and chief theme of Revelation. The salutation to the seven churches. The exaltation of Jesus Christ. The eternity of the Son of God. The prophet, John.
- 3. The Vision of Christ, Rev. 1:12-18, 20 - The eight characteristics of Christ. The effect of the vision upon John. The symbols of the vision interpreted.
- 4. The Seven Churches, Rev. 2:1-3:22 - The threefold application of the letters. Points of similarity in the letters. The Church at Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
- 5. Daniel's Seventieth Week and the Tribulation - The vision of the seventy weeks. The time, length, divisions, purpose, and character of the tribulation, and why it will not be world-wide.
- 6. The Rapture of the Church - The fact and manner of, purpose of, time of, signs of, and qualifications for partakers in the rapture. Practical lessons in view of the rapture and the second advent.
- 7. Reasons for the Rapture of the Church in Rev. 4:1 - Twelve scriptural arguments proving the rapture before Daniel's Seventieth Week, the future tribulation and the reign of the Antichrist.
- 8. Exposition of Matthew 24 and 25 - Signs of the second advent. Why Israel and not the Church, is dealt with in Mt. 24 and 25. Why the rapture is not dealt with in Mt. 24 and 25. The end of the age. The last generation. Prophetic date-setting foolish. Why "two in the field, one taken and another left" does not refer to the rapture. Why the fig tree does not represent the Jewish nation. Why the ten virgins do not represent any class of Christians of today. What parables are and how to interpret them.
- 9. The Heavenly Tabernacle, Rev. 4:1-5:14 - The heavenly door, throne, elders, sea of glass, living creatures, worship, seven-sealed book, and the Lamb.
- 10. The First Six Seals, Rev. 6:1-17 - The rise of Antichrist, war, famine, death, hell, martyrs, and wrath of God.
- 11. The Two Companies of Redeemed, Rev. 7:1-17 - The sealing of 144,000 Jews. Why sealed. What the seal is. When sealed. Why none of the tribe of Dan will be sealed. The great tribulation saints
Click Here To go to Revelation Expounded
Click Here To Visit Our Dake Bible Discussion Board!