Description: Wycliffe Bible Dictionary provides extensive background information on the names and places mentioned in the Bible, as well as important doctrinal, historical, and Bible background topics. Articles are written by more than 200 leading conservative, evangelical scholars.
• A comprehensive, affordable Bible dictionary for students, scholars, and lay people.
• Major topics are given extensive coverage, and contributors are noted after each article.
• Many topics include bibliographies for additional research.
• Over 900 photos, maps, charts, and drawings illustrate the text.
|Charles F. Pfeiffer was professor of ancient literature at Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. |
|Howard F. Vos has had a distinguished career as an expert in historical, geographical, biblical, and archaeological research. A prolific author and editor, he is responsible for twenty-five books that are standards in their field. He has traveled extensively in the Bible lands and excavated many sites in Israel. Vos is currently Emeritus Professor of History and Archaeology from The King's College in New York. |
|John Rea is retired professor of Old Testament at Regent University, Virginia Beach, Virginia. |
- ISBN-10: 1565637879
- ISBN-13: 9781565637870
- Publisher: Hendrickson
- Binding: Hardcover
- Pages: 1851
- Actual Weight: 3 pounds 10 ounces
- Author: Charles F. Pfeiffer
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New