Description: In The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, John C. Maxwell combined insights learned from his 40-plus years of leadership successes and mistakes with observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, religion, and military conflict.
Some highlights of the revised edition of this New York Times bestseller, which has sold more than a million copies, are:
- Every chapter has been revised.
- 2 chapters - "The Law of Addition" and "The Law of the Future" - are entirely new.
- 17 new stories are included.
- 6 chapters are 50% revised.
- 5 chapters are 75% revised.
- Application pieces follow every chapter.
- Leadership evaluation is included.
In the tradition of his million-seller The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, author John C. Maxwell now provides a concise, accessible leadership book that helps readers become more effective leaders from the inside out.
- ISBN-10: 0785288376
- ISBN-13: 9780785288374
- Publisher: Nelson/Nelson Books
- Actual Weight: 1 pound 4 ounces
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New